Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Ruby Cloak could be coming soon - to you!

Do you want your own replica of Red/Ruby's Cloak, based on her costume in "Once Upon a Time"? Then make sure you're on this list because ordering is opening this week! Please get on this list even if you already sent me a cost query - all the cloaks will cost the same and I'll give the full details when I e-mail the list.

My independent contractors came over yesterday and we talked through all the steps of making the cloaks, including making a miniature version for practice.

No arm slits yet and the ribbon isn't sewn in, but isn't she cute?
All of the fabric will need to be ordered from the fabric warehouse, so it could be at least 3 months before we are shipping cloaks out, but if this goes well, we'll be able to turn out a lot more cloaks then I could on my own (and let's be honest, after 8 or 9 of these, I'm just plain burnt out).

No comments: