Monday, October 6, 2014

OUAT - Long Hair and Weird Flowers

Not a ton of new costumes this week, although we did get one... interesting one.

My Screencap
 Little Bo Peep is evil and she has a dress that would be really lovely if not for the weird boob caps and huge center floral poof.


Also, Charming has long hair. Wha-at? Okay it makes sense that he wouldn't spend a lot of time cutting his hair, but why he isn't wearing it tied back out of the way, I don't know.

I didn't take any screen captures of Elsa's dress, but I did enjoy a closer look at some of the rhinestone detailing. Even if it is just a replica of the animated dress, it is still very well executed.

I've got a bit more to say about 4.2 as a whole over on my personal blog review.

1 comment:

Gourav Bajaj said...

I loved the Flowers in the dress, and I must say flowers can make this dress more Amazed.
Thanks and Regards
Online Flower Delivery in Dubai