Tuesday, November 12, 2013

There's this thing called a "Wedding"

Well, we're at the point where wedding planning and preparation has really taken over my life. I'm still working on some pieces for clients, but I find that keeping up the blog grows more and more difficult as we get closer to the big day (January 17th!!!). This is especially true because there are a lot of things I've been doing myself - thank you cards, thank you gifts, place cards - and then there are just tons of little things to do for a wedding that you don't even realize until you're in it. Keeping track of RSVPs, finding the right florist, the right baker, the right music -

Anyhow. I'm still completely dedicated to this blog, I just might be a little thin on content for the next two months and two weeks. Thank you for your patience! (and don't worry, I'll be sharing wedding pictures. I'm sure some of you are very curious to see what I've chosen as a wedding dress!)

No comments: