Monday, July 8, 2013

CONvergence 2013 Costumes - Part 1

Well I've been away from blogger due to another convention... this time Minnesota's CONvergence which is basically one awesome big geek party. I'll do a more detailed write up over on my personal, but for now, a showcase of our favorite costumes. (Thanks to Megs for the Camera use and photography!)


Poison Ivy


River Song (& Journal below)



Giselle from Enchanted


Queen Susan of Narnia!


Holmes and Adler


4th Doctor and Weeping Angel


Hook and Red


Cersei Lannister and Shae (Game of Thrones)


Dr. Banner (The Hulk)


Gambit, Wolverine and Rogue (I'm Rogue, Gambit's my boyfriend. ;))


Me as Rogue again, and my friend Meg as Ms. Marvel.


Clara (Doctor Who: The Snowmen)


An AMAZING Fifth Doctor


Clara (Doctor Who: Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS)


Found another Rogue!


Found a fem!Nightcrawler!


SPIDERMAN!!!


Better shot of Megs


Andy as Dr. Banner again. (I did the make-up)


Utterly fantastic Madam Vastra (Doctor Who, the Paternoster Gang)


We found a Hawkeye!


Awesome Darth Maul.

 Super cute Harley Quinn


And an Anastasia! (Meg's favorite non-Disney princess... she was very excited!)

And this is only half of the photos! Click for Part 2!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm the other Rogue you found. Could you email me the pictures of you and me, as well as the one with me and Gambit? Thank you so much!

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Teddie, can you e-mail me at elenatintil [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll send them to you! :)