Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays and Updates!

I very much hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! I certainly did, and was blessed with a wonderful time surrounded by my family.

Now it's back to work, and I have two OUAT pieces and a Captain America top to finish up. Then it's on to even more elaborate gowns and creations in 2013!

Meanwhile I'm working on another OUAT costume post, to cover all the pieces from the first half of Season 2. Hopefully that will be up this weekend!

I am also trying to narrow down which costumes I will be creating for my personal use at C2E2 in April. I want to do one Marvel heroine, and I'm leaning towards Polaris/Lorna Dane (although Rogue is a close second). I'm also hoping to do Daenerys from "A Game of Thrones." Finally - if my budget and schedule allows - I'd love to do someone from OUAT. I'm thinking Red... Input? Suggestions?

I've also been doing a ton of fashion design, all of which has been (or will shortly be) uploaded to my DeviantArt Account. If you're interested in fashion design, you may enjoy browsing my gallery.

Finally, I do post regular status updates and include links to all my blog posts over on my facebook page, so be sure to check it out if you're a regular facebook user!

4 comments:

Carrots said...

With your looks? Definitely Red. You look just like her! Plus, very fun costumes. That cloak...

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Ha, thank you! My sister said the same thing... so I think it's probably what'll happen. ;)

Anonymous said...

Do Polaris. She's a better character, and I like her costume better. Seriously, can't go wrong with green hair.

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

I think I can safely say now that I've officially decided to go with Polaris, and furthermore I'm going to attempt her new, X-Factor uniform.