Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Confessions of a Seamstress is now on Facebook!

I've greatly enjoyed following artists, costumers and authors on Facebook, and realized that many of you might also find that the easiest way to keep track of who is updating their blogs when! So I've gone ahead and created a Facebook page for Confessions of a Seamstress, which I'll be updating with a link to the blog posts once they go up here, and I'll also post sneak peek photos, links to interesting/helpful articles and tutorials that don't get a full blog post, and text 'confessions' about the life of a seamstress.

If this sounds like something that would be useful, interesting or entertaining for you, I would like to invite you to come on over, check out and maybe even 'like' my page. You can visit it by clicking the following link: https://www.facebook.com/seamstressconfessions

No comments: