Saturday, January 7, 2012

Class Act Fabrics

http://www.classactfabrics.com/index.html

A fellow seamstress recently recommended this website as a good place to get high end fabrics. I checked it out and immediately started drooling over the selections -- and the prices! While wool remains high, this looks like an excellent place to find silks and velvets at manageable prices. Includes some fabrics from couture houses, as well as historically accurate prints for re-enactors.

I hope at some point in the future either my finances improve or I get a client wanting a costume with high end fabric so that I can get a chance to order from this site.

Do you have a website that you recommend for seamstresses? Fabrics, notions, embellishments, laces, trims, etc? Let me know! Leave the link in a comment and I just might do a post about it!

No comments: