Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the sewing headquarters of Miss Elizabeth Hausladen, often referred to online as 'Elenatintil.'

Or, in other words, me.

My numerous projects have been such a major feature on my personal blog that I decided to start a blog just for sewing. Since I'm going to be majoring in Apparel and Textiles when I transfer to a new college this fall, the timing just made sense.

While I work on getting everything set up and running here, you can browse through my previous work here: http://elenatintil.blogspot.com/p/costume-design-diaries.html

And check back soon! I have several new projects to share with you all!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love the design! Looking forward to some awesome posts!

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Thank you so much, Mary! You get the honors of first comment! :)